What are all the branding settings and how do they work?
Preset Settings are divided into sections:
- VIDEO TITLE
- CALL TO ACTION
- BRAND SETTINGS
The Video Title is a 3 second animated intro to your video, including your logo, colours and two lines of text (title and subtitle). You can use it to tell your audience what your video is about.
In the Video Title Settings, you can:
- Toggle the entire Video Title Sequence on/off.
- Edit the text of your Video Title and Video Subtitle.
- (The Video Subtitle goes under the Video Title and is slightly smaller in size).
The Banner is an animated bar that slides out over the first 8 seconds of your video in the lower third area. You can use it to tell your audience who is speaking.
In the Banner Settings, you can:
- Toggle the entire Banner Sequence on/off.
- Edit the text of your Banner.
- Change the style of the Banner from sharp to rounded.
- (The Presenter Name goes above the Presenter Title and is slightly larger in size).
Tip: You can use the text fields for anything you like - not just name and title.
CALL TO ACTION
The Call To Action is a 3 second animated closer to your video, including your logo, colours and two lines of text (Call To Action and Website URL). You can use it to tell your audience what to do next, or where to find more information.
In the Call To Action Settings, you can:
- Toggle the entire Call To Action Sequence on/off.
- Edit the text of your Call To Action and Website URL.
- (The Website URL goes under the Call To Action and is slightly smaller size).
Tip: You don't have to include a Website URL - it could be a Phone Number or something else.
The Brand Settings change how all of the other sections appear. They are global settings for your preset.
In the Brand Settings, you can:
- Edit the Background Colour
- Edit the Text Colour
- Select a Logo file from your photo library or from files (including from cloud file systems like Dropbox or Google Drive)
Tip: In most cases, once you have set up your Brand Settings, you won't need to change them from one video to the next.
Each time you tap Done in the Settings View, you'll see the changes instantly applied to your video. When you're happy with how it looks, you're ready to share or export your video.
The watermark is a semi-transparent logo that appears at the top right of your video. By default, the watermark is set to the Brivvio Logo.
Brivvio personal and Brivvio Business accounts have the option to either hide the watermark or replace the Brivvio logo with their own custom watermark.
The headline is a piece of text that appears at the top of your video and is visible for the entire video.
The headline will have the same text and background colour that you select in Brand Settings and can be toggled off and on.
Tip: If you’re posting your video on a platform that autoplays videos (such as a Facebook feed) the headline is an eye-catching feature that will attract attention. Keep the headline short, sharp and unique to grab the attention of scrolling viewers.